Strong Parents, Healthy Kids
Thursday November 17th, 6:30-8:30pm
Location: Alongside You – #203-4840 Delta Street, Ladner
Presenters: Andrew Neufeld, Registered Clinical Counsellor and Kathryn Barczi, Registered Social Worker and Gottman Certified Bringing Baby Home Educator
Cost: $49 per single/couple (plus GST)
Availability: We require a minimum of 3 individuals/couples and a max of 6 to run the workshop. We will refund all fees if a cancellation occurs and will give as much notice as possible to clients.
One of the most common things we hear in couples with kids is how there’s no time to work on their own relationship. We’re all too busy with the kids. We have it all backwards. In this workshop we will introduce you to the causal relationship between the strength and satisfaction of your relationship, and the health and well-being of your child. If you want your kid to be healthy, it’s time to invest in yourselves. We’ll look at:
- What can happen to parents and children if the transition to parenthood is difficult
- How to recognize if your relationship is in trouble
- Recognizing the power of a satisfied relationship
- 3 ways to create a Culture of Appreciation
- The 5-step strategy for relationship success
Have questions? Please email Kathryn at email@example.com and she’ll be happy to answer any questions you might have!