Women’s Addiction Recovery Meeting – WARM Support Group
This group is for you if you are a woman in recovery, are 18 years old or over, and could benefit from:
- A safe, caring environment
- Connecting with others going through similar journeys
- Accountability through relationships
- Support through the difficult parts of recovery
- Learning how to manage difficult emotions
- Building skills for relapse prevention and overcoming triggers and cravings
- Having a place to share in victories and positive emotions
- Cultivating the life you want to lead
- Knowing you’re not alone
Location: Our Ladner location, at #203-4840 Delta Street.
Fee: $30 per session
Registration/Questions: Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, this group is not currently running. If you would like to be put on a list to be notified when it starts again, please contact reception at 604-283-7827 ext.0 or email@example.com.
Facilitator: Marcia Moitoso, RCC.
Please call our reception at 604-283-7827 ext.0 with any questions, we’re happy to help!