Spring Break Printing And Fine Motor Skills Camp
Dates: March 21-24, 2016 (4 Sessions) – $175+GST
Location: Ladner Baptist Church – 5624 Ladner Trunk Road Ladner, BC V4K 1X4
Does your child have difficulty using scissors, colouring, or printing legibly? This camp is specifically designed for children who may require a little extra support with their printing and fine motor skills.
Activities will be fun, developmentally appropriate, and use multisensory strategies to reinforce learning and increase motivation and confidence. Each child will be provided with their own workbook to use during the camp and keep afterwards.
All sessions are instructed by a registered Occupational Therapist who has been trained in the Handwriting Without Tears® program.
Features of the Camp:
- Fine Motor Skills (hand skills)
- Visual Motor Integration (eye-hand coordination)
- Motor Control (control over the pencil)
- Bilateral Integration (use of both hands)
- Efficient Pencil Grasp
- Upper Case Letter Formation Review
- Lower Case Letter Recognition and Formation
For more information, please contact Kristin Beare, OT at 604-283-7827 or email@example.com