Registered Dietitian Services
What is a Registered Dietitian?
A Registered Dietitian (RD) is a healthcare professional that specializes in helping you meet your nutritional needs and achieve your health and nutrition goals.
Common reasons people may see a dietitian for an individual nutrition counselling session(s) include:
- Weight loss or maintenance
- High cholesterol
- Diabetes or pre-diabetes
- Chronic Kidney Disease
- Non-alcoholic Fatty Liver
- Help with food cravings and emotional eating
- Food allergies and intolerances
- Nutritional deficiencies (i.e. iron deficiency anemia)
- Bowel concerns (i.e. IBS)
- General healthy eating education and meal planning (i.e. reading labels)
In addition to individual counselling, our Registered Dietitian also offers group workshops to help people overcome food cravings and eating for reasons other than hunger such as boredom, stress or habit. The strategies you learn in these workshops are a great addition to your toolbox when it comes to improving your eating habits and overall lifestyle!
This is not an all-inclusive list. If you feel that you would benefit from a visit with our dietitian for a reason other than those listed above, we love to hear from you and see how we can help!
TAKE THE FIRST STEP. CONTACT US TODAY
If you are interested in working together, take the first step today by sending us an email or giving us a call!
We will get back to you as soon as we can.