Women’s Addiction Recovery Meeting – WARM Support Group
Are you looking for support in your recovery through a warm, supportive environment with other women? This group provides a safe space for women who are working through their recovery, with the guidance of a Registered Clinical Counsellor.
This group is for you if you are a woman in recovery, are 18 years old or over, and could benefit from:
- A safe, caring environment
- Connecting with others going through similar journeys
- Accountability through relationships
- Support through the difficult parts of recovery
- Learning how to manage difficult emotions
- Building skills for relapse prevention and overcoming triggers and cravings
- Having a place to share in victories and positive emotions
- Cultivating the life you want to lead
- Knowing you’re not alone
Dates and times: Wednesday evenings, 7:00pm – 8:30pm
Location: Our Ladner location, at #203-4840 Delta Street.
Fee: $30 per session
To Register: This group is open and ongoing. Please call our office at 604-283-7827 ext. 0 to register.
All calls are confidential and we’ll be happy to get you set up for your first group session.
Instructor: Marcia Moitoso, RCC.
Please call our reception at 604-283-7827 ext.0 with any questions, we’re happy to help!